By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply Activate More Grip in your VE/VF Holden Commodore.
Whiteline Vehicle Essentials Kit – Holden Commodore VE/VF
Positive traction subframe inserts dramatically reduce cross member misalignment and movement, allowing a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering. Positive traction solutions ensure pinion angles are maintained while delivering an improved gear shift; resulting in reduced initial torque loss and greater power transfer to the wheels.
- Includes front control arm camber kit, strut mount kit, steering precision rack bushings, rear diff and subframe insert bushings
- Designed to improve cornering grip and vehicle straight line stability through increased static caster and dynamic negative camber gain. In addition, synthetic elastomer bushings provide improved steering feedback and braking performance.
Use the enquiry tab to find out more about this product, and organise installation in our Sydney Workshop!
This product fits:
- Holden Commodore VE (Omega to SS)
- Holden HSV VE Clubsport
- Holden HSV VE GTS
- Holden Commodore VE Redline
- Holden Commodore VF (Omega to SS)
- Holden HSV VF Clubsport
- Holden HSV VF GTS
- Holden Commodore VF Redline (Brembo Front & Rear)
- Suspension & Handling Whiteline Components