Please print your order confirmation to bring with you on the night. Our staff will contact you within 5 business days of your booking to collect details and advise what you need to bring.
4:45 – 5:30PM â€“ Registration in Suite 9
5:30PM â€“ Compulsory Drivers’ briefing in the ARDC Garage
5:40-9:00PM â€“ The two groups alternate 20-minute sessions on the track
Instructors will be on-site to be shared among all drivers â€“ if you would like a dedicated instructor, please indicate so when making your purchase or call us on (02) 9679 8644 to make your booking.
ROAD REGISTERED VEHICLES ONLY
Twilight Track Nights at SMSP are governed by a 96db noise limit, measured adjacent to the main straight / grandstand. If you’re unsure whether your car will be eligible, please contact us before booking.
EVENT INFO & REQUIREMENTS
- ROAD REGISTERED VEHICLES ONLY
- Alternating 20 minute sessions on-track
- Prices are per driver unless drivers are sharing a vehicle in the same group
- All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence
- Long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn
- Helmets are compulsory, a limited number of helmets are available to hire from DrivingSolutions
- Instructors available for in-car tuition also organised through DrivingSolutions
- Passengers are not permitted
- Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy, have the correct oil and water levels and a full tank of fuel
- Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels
- Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
- Trackdays will go ahead whatever the weather