- This is a Special Order Product
- FIA 8860-2010 / SNELL SA2015 Homologated
- High Tensile Carbon Construction
- Weight 1200g (XS–L) / 1300g (L2–XXL)
- Easy to use, multi function visor locking clasp
- Prepared for frontal drinking system
- Adjustable microphone position & ear padding
- Interchangeable cheek pads allow for fine-tuning of size
- Includes HANS Posts, clear visor (installed) & soft-bag
- Also comes with 2 extra visors, Stilo HANS/Helmet Bag and front/rear spoilers.
- Australia-wide postage $15 flat-rate
Stilo ST5FN ZERO 8860 Carbon Helmet
The Stilo ST5 Formula Naked 8860 ZERO helmet is the ultimate helmet, combining safety, comfort and function in a lightweight package for circuit racing. ZERO Helmets also come with a variety of STILO accessories for your ST5. These are outlined above. Please note this is a special order product.
For more information on Stilo Helmets, please contact us with the enquiry tab on this page.
How to measure your head
Measure your head as shown above, around the widest part of your head. This is generally right above your eyebrows and ears. If you plan on wearing a Balaclava (we suggest it), you should measure your head with it on.
We have significantly better results with a flexible tape measure, but if one is not available you can use a string to measure your head, and then transfer that to your measuring device.
8860 Carbon, Carbon
|Helmet Shell Type|