The Wireless Steering Wheel Controls System from CARTEK is the quickest and easiest way to install pushbutton controls to a detachable racing steering wheel.
The system has 8 pushbutton switches which are wirelessly linked to 8 relays within the Relay Control Unit. These relays are microprocessor controlled and individually configurable to provide a choice of functions including momentary, latching and flashing modes for uses such as: PTT radio, pit lane limiter, dash menus, lights, indicators, etc..
The complete system includes a universal fitting steering wheel panel, incorporating 8 sealed pushbutton switches and infra red transmitter module, an infra red receiver and a relay control unit.
- 8 Pushbutton channels
- Wireless link between steering wheel and dashboard. 360 Degrees.
- Compatible with any make and type of quick release hub.
- 8 Independent relay channels (10A rated contacts).
- Configurable relay functions including Momentary action, Latching, Latching with power-
off memory, Flashing…
- Fast response time, suitable for electronic gear shifting.