TO ONLY BE — USED WITH MOTORSPORT ECU OR PDM
The XR Battery Isolator is the latest generation of motorsport master-
At 30% smaller size and 40% lighter weight than the previous â€˜standardâ€™ and GT isolators, this XR version offers even more benefits and performance when compared with traditional mechanical master-
- Fully electronic with no moving parts
- Totally sealed against water and dirt
- Completely resistant to shock and vibration
- Â 0.5 second delay between transmitting the engine kill signal and disconnecting the battery allowing ECUs time to perform a shutdown sequence before electrical power is lost.
- Fully integrated with built in alternator run-
down circuitry – No extra components required
- Driver operation by a single internal ON-
- External operation by single or multiple ‘strike’ button(s)
- Buttons / switches connected to Isolator using lightweight wiring and IP67 sealed connector
- Mounts close to battery for reduced cabling
- Very small and weighs just 70g
- Designed and manufactured in UK using high quality components.