At V-Sport, motorsport is more than just a hobby. We take our work seriously, surrounded by elite competitive teams pushing our products right to the limit. We’re confident and knowledgeable in our products and services, because we choose them for our own cars.
Installation, Setup & Service
- Logbook Servicing & General Maintenance
- Performance upgrades – Engine, brakes, suspension & handling
With in-house Workshop facilities at our Arndell Park location, we cater to every aspect of street automotive & motorsport. Race car development, fitment of products, and general servicing are just part of the service we offer at V-Sport.
For service quotes & Workshop bookings, email email@example.com or call us on 02 9679 8644.
From replacing brake pads, to building a competition-spec engine or driveline, we have the experience, knowledge, and desire to help you get the most from your vehicle.
Ensuring High Performance in Motorsport
V-Sport has a wealth of information when it comes to preparing for, and participating in motorsport events – from product selection to podium finish, we’ve got your back with:
- Product Selection – Decades of experience in motorsport at your disposal when choosing products, upgrades and the ideal setup for your upcoming event.
- Installation & Set Up – Expert installation and setup of your new components, to enhance safety, performance and experience.
- Preparation — Top-to-bottom inspection and preparation of your car, whether it’s your first event or 100th.
- Event Support — We regularly attend club, state, and national motorsport events, offering track-side support and advice. To see if we’re coming to your event, check the News page.
Ready to take things up a notch? Contact us today.