- Please note this is a special order product
- FIA 8860-2010 / SNELL SA2015 Homologated
- Medium Tensile Carbon Construction
- Weight 1300g (XS–L) / 1400g (L2–XXL)
- Easy to use, multi function visor locking clasp
- Integrated side porting for intercom, hydration and/or air delivery
- Prepared for frontal drinking system
- Adjustable microphone position & ear padding
- Interchangeable cheek pads allow for fine-tuning of size
- Includes HANS Posts, sun visor (installed) & soft-bag
- Australia-wide postage $15 flat-rate
Stilo ST5GT 8860 Carbon Helmet
The Stilo ST5GT 8860 helmet is the ultimate helmet, combining safety, comfort and function in a lightweight package for circuit racing. Please note this is a special order product.
For more information on Stilo Helmets, please contact us with the enquiry tab on this page.
How to measure your head
Measure your head as shown above, around the widest part of your head. This is generally right above your eyebrows and ears. If you plan on wearing a Balaclava (we suggest it), you should measure your head with it on.
We have significantly better results with a flexible tape measure, but if one is not available you can use a string to measure your head, and then transfer that to your measuring device.
8860 Carbon, Carbon
|Helmet Shell Type||