- Genuine Brembo Accessory
- Traps and absorbs brake fluid that's vented from the brake and clutch reservoirs
- Keeps direct sunlight off of the brake and clutch reservoirs
- 1 sock per item (make quantity '2' for a pair)
- Sort by Popularity
Endless RF-650 brake fluid is a popular choice for performance vehicles due to it's consistent pedal feel, high lubricity and high boiling points.
- Dry Boiling Point: 328ºC
- Wet Boiling Point: 218ºC
- Freezing Temperature: -40ºC
This is a reliable high quality fluid that improves pedal feel and consistent braking performance without the frequent inspection intervals of a full racing brake fluid.
- Dot 3 & 4 Brake Fluid
- Dry Boiling Point: 271°C
- Wet Boiling Point: 168°C
Factory R 5.1 is recommended for street use and track days by AP Racing.
- Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Dry Boiling Point: 269°C
- Wet Boiling Point: 180°C
- Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Dry Boiling Temp: 325°C
- Wet Boiling Temp: 204°C
Buying a brake kit for your VE or VF Commodore just got a whole lot easier. This bolt-on brake package offers OEM HSV quality and performance at a fantastic price. Please see product description below for kit contents. Ask about installation in our Sydney workshop. Colour option previews in the product gallery. IMPORTANT – WHEEL CLEARANCE: Confirm compatibility of this kit with your wheels by contacting us or using the technical drawing on this page. The kit is compatible with OEM HSV VE/VF 19" wheels.
- PTFE inner hose with braided stainless steel outer
- Eliminates spongy pedal feel
- Improves abrasion/corrosion resistance
- Vehicle specific kits ensure a hassle free fit
Brembo Racing LCF600+ has been specifically formulated to provide the highest performance under all racing conditions:
- Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Typical dry boiling point: 316°C
- Typical wet boiling point: 204°C
High Performance street pad shape, used in popular vehicles including Lancer Evolution, WRX, STi, Skyline & more. Choose a compound below for accurate pricing & info.